R Bia T.
In the morning because that allows me to take time before my day starts. I can do this because my breakfast is super simple: fruit, hard boiled eggs and a yogurt. Generally speaking, I already have boiled eggs in my fridge, so, there's really no preparation at all. I just have to put it all on a plate (maybe cut the fruit) and eat.
I make breakfast when I get up in the morning, so it's fresh and I can make whatever I'm in the mood for and have time to eat.
As long as I have breakfast, sometimes I make it the day before, sometimes the same day, sometimes times I order and get some other kind person to cook it for me if I’m not feeling the strength that day. Anything to keep the streak goin u know!
I make my breakfast in the morning. I like slowly waking up and thinking about my plans for the day while i’m preparing my food.
Patty Sue S.
Usually I make breakfast in the morning, but on busy days it could cause missed breakfast or unnecessary stress. Having fruit or a breakfast bar to grab solves that problem.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?