This reminds me- I need to get back to prepping meals and snacks in advance, so there’s always something of substance ready to go when in a hurry. I’d also love to remove all the daily time of preparing/cooking/cleaning up for meals, by doing one main ‘meal prep’ session over the weekend. Still have a long ways to go to get there, but this helps get me remotivated! (One small praise from the last few weeks, is that I’ve eaten all of my own groceries and meals from home. No eating out except for two ginger shots I got near the office; that’s a HUGE step for me! Gives me hope and encouragement that I can continue making progress.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?