This reminds me- I need to get back to prepping meals and snacks in advance, so there’s always something of substance ready to go when in a hurry. I’d also love to remove all the daily time of preparing/cooking/cleaning up for meals, by doing one main ‘meal prep’ session over the weekend. Still have a long ways to go to get there, but this helps get me remotivated! (One small praise from the last few weeks, is that I’ve eaten all of my own groceries and meals from home. No eating out except for two ginger shots I got near the office; that’s a HUGE step for me! Gives me hope and encouragement that I can continue making progress.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?