This reminds me- I need to get back to prepping meals and snacks in advance, so there’s always something of substance ready to go when in a hurry. I’d also love to remove all the daily time of preparing/cooking/cleaning up for meals, by doing one main ‘meal prep’ session over the weekend. Still have a long ways to go to get there, but this helps get me remotivated! (One small praise from the last few weeks, is that I’ve eaten all of my own groceries and meals from home. No eating out except for two ginger shots I got near the office; that’s a HUGE step for me! Gives me hope and encouragement that I can continue making progress.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?