This reminds me- I need to get back to prepping meals and snacks in advance, so there’s always something of substance ready to go when in a hurry. I’d also love to remove all the daily time of preparing/cooking/cleaning up for meals, by doing one main ‘meal prep’ session over the weekend. Still have a long ways to go to get there, but this helps get me remotivated! (One small praise from the last few weeks, is that I’ve eaten all of my own groceries and meals from home. No eating out except for two ginger shots I got near the office; that’s a HUGE step for me! Gives me hope and encouragement that I can continue making progress.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.