- Yeah. What do they eat?? I’m lazy af and don’t want to cook ever and need ideas.
- Do you make your meals the night before to save time?
- What are some quick, healthy, on the go breakfast options you like to have?
- What type of quick and easy breakfast meals can I make? Is cereal ok?
- How do we make food quick and tasty with limited washing up?
I also make a big skillet of potatoes, mixed vegetables, sausage, ham, etc. and freeze individual portions. Great by itself or you can add a fried egg, avocado, salsa on top. Or premake breakfast burritos and freeze them too.
Basically, get all the cooking out of the way because you're not going to want to do any of it in the morning. Make it super easy on yourself.
I have branflakes and a bannana.
You don’t have to eat a large breakfast, but some protein at least is good for “breaking your fast”. Sometimes I’ll have a cup of fat free or low fat cottage cheese with 6 oz of fresh berries (plus water, tea, milk, lots of fluids). Most berries come in 6 oz plastic clam shell packaging so there’s no measuring to do. I also need lactose free cottage cheese and add Stevia (natural sweetener) to sweeten the berries. It’s almost like eating dessert! Other times, I will have 98% fat free yogurt but it isn’t always enough or very hearty. Oatmeal with fruit will stick to your bones! And of course, there’re eggs, toast, bacon, pancakes, etc. I stay away from most cereals because of the added sugar and other stuff like preservatives. I hope this has been helpful.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?