Carrots, sliced capsicum, walnuts, peanuts, bhuja mix or healthy chip type snack, dried apricots and a musli bar(one that has big chocolate chunks 😉).
I found out it is not healthy to do that . It is better to keep small snacks between main meal of the day. Also do not make main meal bigger than usual.
I hope that find the answer to your question.
-When I snack it’s usually chopped cucumber with lemon and chili 🙂
Hope this helps 🙂
Keep it healthy. I work in hospitality sort of, so lots of temptation! I am allergic to nuts so they are out! Fruit is good: something like an apple or stone fruit. When I plan. It’s carrot sticks that have been soaking in water witha little lemon . Well, not soaking for ages: I might make themthe night
Before and put them
In water so they won’t shrivel . We have
These roasted chickpeas which have different flavors and satisfy
The ‘crunch ‘ urge
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??