Carrots, sliced capsicum, walnuts, peanuts, bhuja mix or healthy chip type snack, dried apricots and a musli bar(one that has big chocolate chunks 😉).
I found out it is not healthy to do that . It is better to keep small snacks between main meal of the day. Also do not make main meal bigger than usual.
I hope that find the answer to your question.
-When I snack it’s usually chopped cucumber with lemon and chili 🙂
Hope this helps 🙂
Keep it healthy. I work in hospitality sort of, so lots of temptation! I am allergic to nuts so they are out! Fruit is good: something like an apple or stone fruit. When I plan. It’s carrot sticks that have been soaking in water witha little lemon . Well, not soaking for ages: I might make themthe night
Before and put them
In water so they won’t shrivel . We have
These roasted chickpeas which have different flavors and satisfy
The ‘crunch ‘ urge
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?