Also if u can prepare from the night before. If u have a busy morning schedule you may have to wake up a little bit earlier in the morning to make breakfast. Which means you need to go to bed earlier from the night before. Otherwise you can put somethings together and store them till morning. But if you like me and like a hot freshly prepared meal first thing in the morning waking up earlier is a more feasible option. Or if possible grab something at you nearest food store just before starting work. That's what I do alot too… but healthy options are difficult (and costly) with that option.
Also there is an advantage for not particularly craving anything. Means, I can eat the same yogurt, eggs, and spinach every morning as easily as pie.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?