It helps me to do work throughout the day. So i need to manage the health breakfast anyway.
I think it is the most important meal, without it I can't do nothing.
and if I don't eat breakfast I feel weak I can't work well I'm get slow I need healthy food in the morning for to function right…
Put water on to boil
Measure 1/4 cup oatmeal
.5 teaspoon chia seed
Dash of salt
Pull out peanut butter and spoon
Fill water bottle
Water is usually ready if you add a small amount
Measure water as needed
Let it soak while doing hair and eat while getting dressed and out the door
Takes nearly no time and works really well. Just always have your favorite healthy food at home.
When I do have time to eat breakfast at home I eat oats with homemade almondmilk. Some mix of nuts and seeds and ecentually some fruit of green powder like spirullina or chlorella. And superfoods added.
Porridge can be cooked in a microwave in a couple of minutes. You can use water too if you don’t want to use milk. I’d recommend that you use a nut milk etc though as you’ll be lots more nutrients compared to just water.
Oat based smoothies are another favourite of mine. They follow the same preparation as porridge really, but are ideal when I’m feeling depressed and anxious. I found a smoothie maker in my local store for £10, so you don’t need to spend much to make your life easier and less stressful.
I have an extremely stressful job, and often don’t have time to cook or “make” breakfast.
In terms of being too stressed to eat, that happens at times too. That’s usually a warning sign that I need to check my priorities and maybe rest some boundaries.
I use my body as a barometer to measure stress. It’s not always about blindly following habits.
You've heard it many times and you know in your head that 1 of the best ways to start the day is with a good breakfast. So, today, you're going to have a good breakfast. Take out some of the fruit you bought for the week, and butter and egg (or 2). Put the fruit on a plate or small bowl, and cook the egg. Sit down at the table to eat. By paying attention to the simple things while you are doing them, you may find yourself enjoying what you are doing.
Surprisingly, after you feed your brain and body good fuel, solutions to things stressed about may present themselves.
I also have some “go to”plans for eating out. Starbucks oatmeal (without sweetener) or their sous vide egg bites are quick and light.
It try to reward myself a little, too. I’ve cut back on coffee, but a single shot of espresso with light whip is about 30 calories and I really like it.
As I don’t know what kind of stress you are under, it’s hard to be more helpful. The key to getting myself to do it is, I think, to plan and build good habits over time as you establish a routine.
If I am under a budget, I make something extra special for myself and sit and the counter in my kitchen to eat.
Hope this helps!
Happy and healthy meal could also change your stress levels.
Don't worry, just stick on to the healthy habit, and this too shall pass. Happy Journey. 👍
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.