Oats, semolina (dalia) are good sources of healthy carbohydrates and proteins. Chickpeas and chickpea flour (besan) is another one. Hope that helps!
Well I’m not Indian so I’m not sure. But what I’ve learned over the years is that I can lose weight. When I eat breakfast right after waking up. I also learned that a vegan breakfast makes me feel more light than other non breakfasts did before. I guess when I think about it that’s why I never wanted to eat breakfast in the morning cause it always felt to heavy in my stomach. Now it’s not so bad. Also I really need to move out by March 31st
It should be sticky rice because you will fill full only a bunch of it if compare to other kind of rice. Boiled egg fried egg are recommended, sometime it could be soup ( white rice ).
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.