Oats, semolina (dalia) are good sources of healthy carbohydrates and proteins. Chickpeas and chickpea flour (besan) is another one. Hope that helps!
Well I’m not Indian so I’m not sure. But what I’ve learned over the years is that I can lose weight. When I eat breakfast right after waking up. I also learned that a vegan breakfast makes me feel more light than other non breakfasts did before. I guess when I think about it that’s why I never wanted to eat breakfast in the morning cause it always felt to heavy in my stomach. Now it’s not so bad. Also I really need to move out by March 31st
It should be sticky rice because you will fill full only a bunch of it if compare to other kind of rice. Boiled egg fried egg are recommended, sometime it could be soup ( white rice ).
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?