Oats, semolina (dalia) are good sources of healthy carbohydrates and proteins. Chickpeas and chickpea flour (besan) is another one. Hope that helps!
Well I’m not Indian so I’m not sure. But what I’ve learned over the years is that I can lose weight. When I eat breakfast right after waking up. I also learned that a vegan breakfast makes me feel more light than other non breakfasts did before. I guess when I think about it that’s why I never wanted to eat breakfast in the morning cause it always felt to heavy in my stomach. Now it’s not so bad. Also I really need to move out by March 31st
It should be sticky rice because you will fill full only a bunch of it if compare to other kind of rice. Boiled egg fried egg are recommended, sometime it could be soup ( white rice ).
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?