Never tried Marmite in general or on toast '~' It's not something you get where I am from, so my answer would be no. What would your answer be?
I don’t know like bread is made from yeast so I guess it can’t be too bad. I guess if I were you I would try it maybe its only found in Germany I am not very worldy so I would not know
Honestly I don't know. I don't really know what it is but I am sure it has lots of good things In it for your body. So put it on if you want to. Sorry for the short reasons I just don't know what it is.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?