I am going to try and change this to a healthier breakfast of soaked chia seeds with fruit and nuts; full-fat Greek yoga with fruit and nuts; and the occasional fast day when I don’t have breakfast.
If I have the time and want to make an elaborate breakfast, there’s omelettes, pancakes, egg-in-a-basket, etc.
Before cooking, I add a little milk to the water because I believe it gives the oats a better texture. I also add a spoonful of brown sugar to taste. (I don't know why some instructions say to add salt, I certainly don't do that and it tastes perfectly fine.)
Sometimes I eat it plain, sometimes I slice a banana into the bowl, or I crack open a can of mixed fruit and spoon in a serving.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?