2. Get up earlier
3. Make a banana and berry smoothie.
4. Grab 2 Hifi bars
Quinoa breakfast – cooked with coconut milk qnd maple syrup, this is also good to freeze in portions and that the night before. It's quick to eat so you only need a few minutes
"Bulletproof" coffee – I skip the branded items but make my coffee with coconut milk & oil and it helps as a morning snack
I can either eat them warm (microwave for 30seconds) with fresh fruit and yoghurt, or if I’m in a hurry I will spread thinly with 100% peanut butter (I avoid palm oil), roll up and eat as a wrap on the go. If I don’t have time to sit and eat breakfast properly I always pop an apple into my pocket as a second hurried breakfast when I have a break in the morning.
This guarantees that I’m never out of healthy choices that are ready at all times!
Frozen green mixture
Veggie protein powder
If it too thick because of the frozen veg. & fruit add water.
Sometimes I add pure Dutch coco powder.
Hope it helps!
Option 2: protein meal replacement shake
Option 3: (make ahead) hard boiled eggs and surimi stick
Option 4: (make ahead) scrambled egg bake in a muffin tin
When you say you have to head 'straight out the door', what do you mean by that? Do you mean you have ridiculously early starts, or that you don't allow enough time to prepare for the day? Perhaps reframe this question to be 'how can I allow myself the time I need to prepare for my day?'.
If you really do need to go immediately from bed to the front door, you could prepare some overnight oats or similar to eat on the go. It will involve going from bed to the fridge to the door, but I think you can afford this detour. Otherwise, grab a healthy takeaway breakfast from a cafe or even bring some muesli to work and prepare it in the kitchen. There's always some way around it.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?