2. A clean room, with a well made bed.
3. Mouth guard.
4. Getting ready for bed before I think I need to.
5. Shower, and brush my teeth.
6. Some water, electronics off, and fall asleep reading or meditating.
What has worked for me was black out curtains and a light that slowly turns on to help wake me up in the morning
A white noise machine.
Setting a regular bed time and wake up time and doing what I can to stock to them.
Being active during the day so I'm actually tired at night.
Another trick is to do a body check, I review all the parts of my body. It requires more effort than the sleeping story but it’s a good exercise to be in the present.
In that case I recommend just to read a book before sleep and just agone what is written in the novel.
If you have trouble sleeping you can try listening to white noise that is specially designed for sleep.
To help me stay asleep and not wake up in the middle of the night I have a face mask to block out any light that’s in my room. When I’ve lived in noisier areas, I also used a white noise machine to help block out what’s going on outside my room.
To achieve this I've started to wind down a bit earlier so my brain is not as lot up when I hit the pillow and I am attempting to get everything I need for the morning done ahead of time so when I wake up I jump to action.
but i think i should goaway my cell phone for that work.
i used a lot of my phone before asleep
What helped me were a combination of things. Some that I had to practise during the day and some just before going to bed. They’re laid out below:
1. Doing at least half an hour of exercise during the day, that makes you a little more tired before going to bed
2. Incorporating some kind of breathing exercise during the day
3. Spending some time addressing your doubts and thoughts and dealing with them. Asking questions like, “Will it matter in 5 years?” Or “Whats the worst that can happen? And how dealing with this worst is also possible”
4. Daily affirmations saying it’s all going to be okay
5. Concentrating on your breath while lying down
6. Reading a light novel till you’re sleepy
Finally, when my sleep pattern is really broken, I use binaural beats, with comfortable earbuds and Bluetooth — amazingly effective.
Hope that helps!
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?