I'm not quite sure if it is healthy but a favorite and ideal breakfast would be 2 pieces longganisa with egg and ketchup, milk or orange juice, fruits like cucumber with a dip or mango fruit.
When I really don't have any time, I like to grab a banana or an apple, or any other fruit I have. But when I do have time to sit down and eat, I get myself some pre-made musli mix with milk – after that I feel full and have a steady energy flow for the rest of the day 🙂
I just grab a fruit and a bottle of water. It keeps me going, or I make a simple peanut butter and jam sandwich. It's easy, quick and delicious.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?