To motivate myself to eat something in the morning, I like to have something yummy such as crumpets or flavourful porridge (my favourite is brown sugar, cinnamon, with a sprinkle of seeds and nuts on top) and a piece of fruit that I like (e.g. some fejoas, some grapes, mango (if I've got it) or a nectarines)
I don't have as much prep time as you usually do so I do try to make sure I have easily probable things available or prep (even if it's just thinking about it) the night before.
Smoothies are also good!
Every morning after drinking water and brushing my teeth, I make a smoothie. It’s quick, easy, way to fit a great amount of fruit, veg, grain and alkalinity into my day. Guaranteed!
My basics are kale/spinach, yoghurt, citrus and oats, with whatever fruits.
Frozen fruit is always a plus 😀
I’m a sucker for the classic strawberry and banana smoothie. Sometimes I like to kick it up a bit by adding half a lemon, a BIG spoonful of ginger and raspberries.
Tastes like Fruit* loops. Enjoy 🙂
This is my idea, if you need something more tell me. 🌼
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?
- Yes, please provide information on the breakfast food items, for the middle and poor castes and people also.