To motivate myself to eat something in the morning, I like to have something yummy such as crumpets or flavourful porridge (my favourite is brown sugar, cinnamon, with a sprinkle of seeds and nuts on top) and a piece of fruit that I like (e.g. some fejoas, some grapes, mango (if I've got it) or a nectarines)
I don't have as much prep time as you usually do so I do try to make sure I have easily probable things available or prep (even if it's just thinking about it) the night before.
Smoothies are also good!
Every morning after drinking water and brushing my teeth, I make a smoothie. It’s quick, easy, way to fit a great amount of fruit, veg, grain and alkalinity into my day. Guaranteed!
My basics are kale/spinach, yoghurt, citrus and oats, with whatever fruits.
Frozen fruit is always a plus 😀
I’m a sucker for the classic strawberry and banana smoothie. Sometimes I like to kick it up a bit by adding half a lemon, a BIG spoonful of ginger and raspberries.
Tastes like Fruit* loops. Enjoy 🙂
This is my idea, if you need something more tell me. 🌼
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?