I find that if I wait until I’m really hungry to eat breakfast (not hangry) I have a better day. I seem to get more done in the morning.
So for the purposes of this exercise: my first meal counts as breakfast no matter when I eat it.
If I have been awake, and haven't eaten for 4 hours, I consider it too late for breakfast.
Breakfast early prevent tiredness and give you the energy to go on the morning with a positive attitude and ready for action
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?