I find that if I wait until I’m really hungry to eat breakfast (not hangry) I have a better day. I seem to get more done in the morning.
So for the purposes of this exercise: my first meal counts as breakfast no matter when I eat it.
If I have been awake, and haven't eaten for 4 hours, I consider it too late for breakfast.
Breakfast early prevent tiredness and give you the energy to go on the morning with a positive attitude and ready for action
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?