Usually I go with a cereal or some toast, maybe both if I’m really hungry. If I don’t have the time for much, I grab something small to eat and take a snack with me to eat on the way so I don’t get hungry. Plain crackers are really great to fill your stomach if you need to stave off hunger.
Well I eat oatmeal and egg or some other hot cereal and a mug of tea or some other hot drink for you . Something like this keeps me full for like 2 to 3 hours . I eat like 4 times a day . Breakfast , lunch , snack and dinner and lots of water . This is what I do.
I would recommend greek yogurt, try Chobani and after greek yogurt some nuts. If you are not able to eat nuts or dont like nuts then a low calorie protien bar. This should keep you satisfied until lunch. Keep up the good work and dont give up
I have hot almond milk oat meal sprinkled with chia, peanuts, pumpkin seed, almonds, pecans, flaxseed, brazilian nuts and cinnamon. This breakfast keeps me up longer than most other healthy alternatives
I recommend eating fruit, calories and sugars for breakfast: my ideal breakfast includes bread, chocolate and a banana, with some fruit juice and a coffee with milk and sugar to energise my body to approach better to the day.
Yes. Most of the time I eat like a slice of bread with butter and a scrambled egg with some fruit on side. Also other breakfast that I eat is some fruit with yogurt and granola.
I personally like eggs toast and a banana I think is tasty very filling and doesn't make me hungry for two to three hours
I usually blend up a banana,a splash of milk, scoop of peanut butter, scoop of either hot cocoa mix or some kind of cocoa power woth a dash of sugar and vanilla. Makes a good smoothie, and I'm not even a smoothie person.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.