Overnight oats with Greek yogurt and berries
Muesli with Greek yogurt, berries and bananas
Maple bacon muffins (keto version!!!)
– frozen smoothie mix (1/4 banana, some blueberries, 2 strawberries in slices)
– 1 overripe banana
– 1/4 cup oats
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
– 1-2 cups water, depending of wanted consistency
– 1 cup oats
– 3 tbsp cup chia seeds
– 2 tbsp flax seeds
– 1/4 cup raisins
– water as needed
≠ top with berries, fruit and honey for extra flavor
My main breakfast is coffee and either an apple or a banana and a Kind protein bar.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?