Well! A Fisher baked to satisfaction, eggs cooked to your preference, chopped asparagus with mushrooms, and two slices of wheat bread packed with seeds and grains.
I like a small plate with sliced tomato and avocado, a few berries, a few nuts, and a few apple slices. It's delicious, filling and looks beautiful!
I found out that when going to the gym, having a heavy breakfast would live me blotted. So I talked to my trainer and her advised me to eat something light yet filling, like a banana. This was so much netter because I would not feel hungry or less energetic when working out.
Try eggs with sausage and fruit before you work out or to keep satiated for longer, high protein and low carb to keep you moving
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?