Well! A Fisher baked to satisfaction, eggs cooked to your preference, chopped asparagus with mushrooms, and two slices of wheat bread packed with seeds and grains.
I like a small plate with sliced tomato and avocado, a few berries, a few nuts, and a few apple slices. It's delicious, filling and looks beautiful!
I found out that when going to the gym, having a heavy breakfast would live me blotted. So I talked to my trainer and her advised me to eat something light yet filling, like a banana. This was so much netter because I would not feel hungry or less energetic when working out.
Try eggs with sausage and fruit before you work out or to keep satiated for longer, high protein and low carb to keep you moving
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.