It’s healthy and tastes great and I can eat it anywhere (just need to take a spoon)! And it keeps me fuller for longer because of the oats!
Other easy, healthy breakfasts I like are smoothies, hot oatmeals that I toss together from scratch (I just eyeball those, and again, I use banana to sweeten), a banana or green apple with peanut butter, or eggs with various fixings.
Or fat bombs. Cream cheese, strawberry’s, coconut oil and vanilla extract, blended, popped into fairy cake papers and frozen for two hours. Two of those in the morning are brilliant
Pinterest has a ton of smoothie recipes and can help with quick and easy ones as well.
I recommend adding some type of whey or plant protein to keep you full, longer.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?