Also, protein is a a huge way to curb appetite. An apple as a snack will leave me hungry again in an hour, but an apple with a spoonful of peanut butter keeps me full for a lot longer. It's also why the nuts are a good addition in the oatmeal, and why I try to include some sort of meat or beans with the rice.
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?