Also, protein is a a huge way to curb appetite. An apple as a snack will leave me hungry again in an hour, but an apple with a spoonful of peanut butter keeps me full for a lot longer. It's also why the nuts are a good addition in the oatmeal, and why I try to include some sort of meat or beans with the rice.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?