- What is your preferred breakfast in the morning?
- I tend to go with the flow and not ground to a specific meal time. What helps you stick to a schedule?
- Yeah. What do they eat?? I’m lazy af and don’t want to cook ever and need ideas.
- Should you eat breakfast right after waking up?
- If you don’t have much time, what’s a good quick and healthy breakfast that isn’t cereal?
Using fresh ingredients like fruit and wholesome foods. E.g. Non fat Greek yoghurt, non-homogenised milk, wholemeal bread, raw nuts, berries.
Using quicker methods of cooking. E.g. microwave poached eggs, instant oats.
Fruit and yogurt in a blender is fast, especially if you prep the fruit the night before.
Instant oatmeal is fast and gives you lots of energy.
If you're a coffee drinker, a machine with a timer can have it ready for you.
There are actually dedicated gadgets for making a breakfast sandwich, if that's your thing.
Yogurt is fast, and the accouterments can be ready the night before if you like it with fruit or granola, for example.
You could prepare jam rolls with slides of tomatoes on the side, splashed over with some olive oil, a couple of drops of lime, salt and pepper.
And it helped me a lot with making a habit of eating breakfast.
In the evening i take a glass jar and put oats, chia seeds and milk (almond, soy..z whichever you like) and add mashed banana or raspberries, strawberries any fruit actually.
You can add some stevia, cinnamon, coconut actually whatever you like and then just shake the jar and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning you have a nice creamy breakfast.
Also, there are lots of recipes online for breakfasts you can make the night before.
Sometimes I make at the same time even 2 or 3 breakfasts ahead.
Do check it out cause it really makes the morning rush easier.
Hope it helps 🙂
For example, if it’s yogurt and granola and fruits and honey, I put the granola and honey jars out, cut up fruits if necessary and even get the spoon and bowl ready!
In a mug put:
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup cheese
1- 2 eggs depending on size
Add spinach, ham, nuts, whatever, and mix. Microwave on high for three minutes
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?