- Is it okay to eat a lot of fat for breakfast?
- How does breakfast affect us throughout the day from a good and bad one
- Is eating a doughnut really that bad?
- Is it okay to eat breakfast later in the morning (more like brunch)? Because it takes me a while to get hungry after I get up in the morning…like 2 1/2 – 3 hours!
- I realize that my protein consumption is not that high. I prefer sweets. I eat some cranberry trail mix and turkey but I cannot digest bacon and eggs in the morning. Is there another healthy source of protein that I could have in the morning for breakfast? Suggestions?
Using fresh ingredients like fruit and wholesome foods. E.g. Non fat Greek yoghurt, non-homogenised milk, wholemeal bread, raw nuts, berries.
Using quicker methods of cooking. E.g. microwave poached eggs, instant oats.
Fruit and yogurt in a blender is fast, especially if you prep the fruit the night before.
Instant oatmeal is fast and gives you lots of energy.
If you're a coffee drinker, a machine with a timer can have it ready for you.
There are actually dedicated gadgets for making a breakfast sandwich, if that's your thing.
Yogurt is fast, and the accouterments can be ready the night before if you like it with fruit or granola, for example.
You could prepare jam rolls with slides of tomatoes on the side, splashed over with some olive oil, a couple of drops of lime, salt and pepper.
And it helped me a lot with making a habit of eating breakfast.
In the evening i take a glass jar and put oats, chia seeds and milk (almond, soy..z whichever you like) and add mashed banana or raspberries, strawberries any fruit actually.
You can add some stevia, cinnamon, coconut actually whatever you like and then just shake the jar and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning you have a nice creamy breakfast.
Also, there are lots of recipes online for breakfasts you can make the night before.
Sometimes I make at the same time even 2 or 3 breakfasts ahead.
Do check it out cause it really makes the morning rush easier.
Hope it helps 🙂
For example, if it’s yogurt and granola and fruits and honey, I put the granola and honey jars out, cut up fruits if necessary and even get the spoon and bowl ready!
In a mug put:
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup cheese
1- 2 eggs depending on size
Add spinach, ham, nuts, whatever, and mix. Microwave on high for three minutes
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.