Fruit and yogurt in a blender is fast, especially if you prep the fruit the night before.
Instant oatmeal is fast and gives you lots of energy.
If you're a coffee drinker, a machine with a timer can have it ready for you.
There are actually dedicated gadgets for making a breakfast sandwich, if that's your thing.
Yogurt is fast, and the accouterments can be ready the night before if you like it with fruit or granola, for example.
And it helped me a lot with making a habit of eating breakfast.
In the evening i take a glass jar and put oats, chia seeds and milk (almond, soy..z whichever you like) and add mashed banana or raspberries, strawberries any fruit actually.
You can add some stevia, cinnamon, coconut actually whatever you like and then just shake the jar and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning you have a nice creamy breakfast.
Also, there are lots of recipes online for breakfasts you can make the night before.
Sometimes I make at the same time even 2 or 3 breakfasts ahead.
Do check it out cause it really makes the morning rush easier.
Hope it helps 🙂
Using fresh ingredients like fruit and wholesome foods. E.g. Non fat Greek yoghurt, non-homogenised milk, wholemeal bread, raw nuts, berries.
Using quicker methods of cooking. E.g. microwave poached eggs, instant oats.
In a mug put:
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup cheese
1- 2 eggs depending on size
Add spinach, ham, nuts, whatever, and mix. Microwave on high for three minutes
You could prepare jam rolls with slides of tomatoes on the side, splashed over with some olive oil, a couple of drops of lime, salt and pepper.
For example, if it’s yogurt and granola and fruits and honey, I put the granola and honey jars out, cut up fruits if necessary and even get the spoon and bowl ready!
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?