Fruit and yogurt in a blender is fast, especially if you prep the fruit the night before.
Instant oatmeal is fast and gives you lots of energy.
If you're a coffee drinker, a machine with a timer can have it ready for you.
There are actually dedicated gadgets for making a breakfast sandwich, if that's your thing.
Yogurt is fast, and the accouterments can be ready the night before if you like it with fruit or granola, for example.
And it helped me a lot with making a habit of eating breakfast.
In the evening i take a glass jar and put oats, chia seeds and milk (almond, soy..z whichever you like) and add mashed banana or raspberries, strawberries any fruit actually.
You can add some stevia, cinnamon, coconut actually whatever you like and then just shake the jar and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning you have a nice creamy breakfast.
Also, there are lots of recipes online for breakfasts you can make the night before.
Sometimes I make at the same time even 2 or 3 breakfasts ahead.
Do check it out cause it really makes the morning rush easier.
Hope it helps 🙂
Using fresh ingredients like fruit and wholesome foods. E.g. Non fat Greek yoghurt, non-homogenised milk, wholemeal bread, raw nuts, berries.
Using quicker methods of cooking. E.g. microwave poached eggs, instant oats.
In a mug put:
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup cheese
1- 2 eggs depending on size
Add spinach, ham, nuts, whatever, and mix. Microwave on high for three minutes
You could prepare jam rolls with slides of tomatoes on the side, splashed over with some olive oil, a couple of drops of lime, salt and pepper.
For example, if it’s yogurt and granola and fruits and honey, I put the granola and honey jars out, cut up fruits if necessary and even get the spoon and bowl ready!
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?