(Disclaimer: I DO Weigh about 95-110 lbs. & DO HAVE A Naturally FAST METABOLISM. Everyone is different so everyone IS BEAUTIFUL!✨🙏💯👌😌:)
Perhaps you could try some new stuff, mix it up a bit. I know it can sound boring or hard, but maybe, if you explore new, delicious, easy and healthy recipes, you can make your breakfast fun and exciting! I know it sounds lame, but it can be so great cooking in the morning. A relaxing moment and the best way to start day.
For example, I enjoy oatmeal because you can make several servings that you can save on the fridge and eat throughout the week. You can add all kinds of toppings: banana, pear, apple, cinnamon, peanut butter (or more original stuff ahah).
Also, I love a milkshake. I use:
-frozen bananas (the frozen part is optional, they just last longer that way and give a better consistency to the milkshake)
You can also try eating eggs in the morning. It's great with a cup of coffee.
Remember, you can search for more ideas on Google, YouTube or even an app or a cook book.
Note: I just want to say that bread isn't necessarily bad. You can try different kinds of bread. Or not eat it every day.
I hope I have helped in some way. Good luck friend 🙂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.