(Disclaimer: I DO Weigh about 95-110 lbs. & DO HAVE A Naturally FAST METABOLISM. Everyone is different so everyone IS BEAUTIFUL!✨🙏💯👌😌:)
Perhaps you could try some new stuff, mix it up a bit. I know it can sound boring or hard, but maybe, if you explore new, delicious, easy and healthy recipes, you can make your breakfast fun and exciting! I know it sounds lame, but it can be so great cooking in the morning. A relaxing moment and the best way to start day.
For example, I enjoy oatmeal because you can make several servings that you can save on the fridge and eat throughout the week. You can add all kinds of toppings: banana, pear, apple, cinnamon, peanut butter (or more original stuff ahah).
Also, I love a milkshake. I use:
-frozen bananas (the frozen part is optional, they just last longer that way and give a better consistency to the milkshake)
You can also try eating eggs in the morning. It's great with a cup of coffee.
Remember, you can search for more ideas on Google, YouTube or even an app or a cook book.
Note: I just want to say that bread isn't necessarily bad. You can try different kinds of bread. Or not eat it every day.
I hope I have helped in some way. Good luck friend 🙂
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?