I tend to add some fruit, seeds and maybe a breakfast topper to porridge, or add fruit and veg to a smoothie or some veg to eggs. Basically I'm trying for something that will keep me full until lunch to help me avoid that mid morning slump/hunger pangs, contain atleast one of my five a day and doesn't contain too much sugar that will drain me.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?