I tend to add some fruit, seeds and maybe a breakfast topper to porridge, or add fruit and veg to a smoothie or some veg to eggs. Basically I'm trying for something that will keep me full until lunch to help me avoid that mid morning slump/hunger pangs, contain atleast one of my five a day and doesn't contain too much sugar that will drain me.
- What is your preferred breakfast in the morning?
- Any different non-sweet breakfast suggestions?
- How do you measure calories?
- What is healthy to drink in the morning with your breakfast?
- What’s the minimum/limit for breakfast? In the morning I could eat just a fruit or I could eat fruit, nuts , coffee, oatmeal, and pb. A lot or a little. When I eat less, I feel more excused to eat in the evening a bigger meal even though I know it’s better to eat less then. But I usually get an appetite at 6 and 11 o’clock
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?