I tend to add some fruit, seeds and maybe a breakfast topper to porridge, or add fruit and veg to a smoothie or some veg to eggs. Basically I'm trying for something that will keep me full until lunch to help me avoid that mid morning slump/hunger pangs, contain atleast one of my five a day and doesn't contain too much sugar that will drain me.
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?