Breakfast is important. However, animals actually work for their food by foraging and/or hunting, so I am not sure I buy into eating breakfast right away.
I can not say I am sure about best meal, but I always have fruit, usually fresh, with every meal. Water is critical with every meal as well. It hydrates and flushes your system and can get you alert in the morning if cold.
Protein will supply the building blocks ripped away by activity, even for the sedentary. "Safe fats", in moderation, provide your store of long term fuel; sugars, preferably from foods rather than spoons, (again, in moderation) provide your immediate energy.
In short, the best breakfast is one you research and design, one that does not impair longevity because it is solely based on flavor.
A "good ahead and kill me, but I want me goodies" attitude may seem empowering and heroic, but decline with age can be more, or less, miserable depending on your choices.
There is no "go ahead and take me, I'm ready for heaven" switch at the end. There is only decline, quick and miserable, or slow and enriching.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?