My work starts at 6am and I’m usually not hungry at 5 when I wake up. That’s why I take the breakfast with me to work and eat it around 8am on my first break!
This works for me since I just can’t eat at 5am. I do drink lots of water right after waking up though!
At night I usually try to eat less.
Good luck on your journey!
I follow vegetarian diet.so my breakfast is usually tofu vegetable sandwiches, oatmeal pancake , somedays I do cheat where I can have my indian paratha and Vegetables.
I fulfill my left over protein deficiency by having protein supplement.
For fiber, I used to try to eat some veggies, but I found it took too long to cook and eat. Thats why I substituted it with a glass of Metamucil.
Use down time on weekends to make more elaborate and enjoyable meals with sausage links, quiches, and other meals you can freeze for later.
According to my experience, you can fit about 3 "life projects" (e.g. family, work, household, health…) and 2 hobbies (social media or TV count as a hobby too) into your everyday life without feeling overwhelmed or guilty for not doing what you have planned.
Try writing down your top 5 activities you keep doing almost every day and rank them from 1 to 5. The higher rank the activity has, the more important it is to finish your daily tasks connected to it (e.g. spending quality time with your family). Try to keep healthy lifestyle in the top three. If some of your other activities keep interfering with your healthy breakfast (watching TV till midnight so you can't wake up early enough to cook…) either dispose of it (uninstall disturbing apps from your device) or temporarily postpone some of your planned hobbies/life projects until you get used to the new changes in your life (give them lower ranking). You can for example cook breakfast the evening before instead of household chores or meeting with friends.
The bigger the change you are trying to make, the more you should prioritize it in your everyday activities.
Also, the night before I will see what I want to make so I’m the morning cook,eat,done
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?