I've never thought about quiting dairy. I personally haven't experienced bad outcome by consuming it in different form whether it's for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I don't find it heavy or bad for me in any form.
no I find that yogurt can be a very filling breakfast and very good for you, especially when you fill it with fruits and granola. Personally it's one of my favorites.
I typically don’t enjoy eating in the morning because it makes my stomach hurt and makes me want to use the bathroom so I don’t really enjoy eating dairy in the morning either. It only makes it worse for me.
İt is Okay if they are lactose-free but not prefering tp eat yogurt for breakfast. I dont wanna consume dairy at all actually. Wanna consume plant based ones.
I have no problems whatsoever with yogurt and dairy in general. I eat yogurt and cheese on a daily basis, but not always at breakfast and I feel good with it.
I can't eat dairy or yogurt for breakfast. It makes me nauseous and it messes up my stomach. I can only eat it at or after lunch. I try to stick with eggs for breakfast since it gives me much more energy and I stay fuller for longer. Dairy and yogurt leave me feeling hungry, less energized, and nauseous.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.