I would recommend food that provides you energy, but nothing too heavy. I would maybe recommend a banana with peanut butter and some berries. These simple foods are great for boosting you energy, filling you up and preparing you for the day. Hope this helps.
Something quick, but still good for my body like some yogurt, parfait, fruit, toast, cereal, a granola bar, a smoothie, smoothie bowl or something along those lines that’s just enough to get me started
Make some scrambled eggs and put cheese, ham and tomatoes on top. Put it between break or the burrito thingy and close the top. Don't forget the salt! Do all of this in the pan and youre good to go!
A breakfast with eggs, fruits like a banana or an apple, a slice of cheese, a glass of water or a cup of some tea I like
Run before you eat then do an excersise routine with a meditation after for 5 minutes then stretch and hydrate, best morning routine eat a nice heavy breakfast/brunch at 11 fruits, protein, mid level carbs eg bread, and more water
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?