- What are some sugar-free, low-carb breakfast options?
- What are the versatile ways in which you can eat breakfast every morning?
- What is a great to-go breakfast?
- Alternative to eggs that doesn’t need to be cooked?
- What’s a healthy breakfast that you can eat in the car without risk of spilling on your work clothes?
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen mango
Almond milk, add to your liking. (Less to make thick, more to make thin)
Instead of of mango, you can also add peanut butter to make a PB&J smoothie
2 cups frozen blueberries 1 cup 100% pomegranate juice, chilled 1 tablespoon honey 1 (6-ounce) carton vanilla fat-free yogurt
How to Make It
Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
To your Health Smoothies like this, with protein and honey, make an ideal post-workout drink–the combo helps your muscles recover after exercise.
1. I use to mix orange juice with spinach, 1 tbsp of moringa, 1 tsp of spirulina (podwer), 1tsp of grenetine and ice. Sometimes I add cardamom and/or turmeric to change the flavor a bit. If you do not have time for breakfast can add an egg (it does not taste a lot but will give you more proteins than just the moringa). You can change orange juice for 1/2 green apple or other fruit.
2. Try milk (low fat or almond milk) with frost strawberries (or mix it with different berries) and 1 tbsp of oats flakes. Add 1tsp of vainilla and the sweetener you like. You can also change milk for 0 fat yoghurt and make it more sticky as a smoothie.
Yes it’s filling.
Pinterest has some great ideas for light morning smoothies too!
Apart from that , this is my best suggestion to at least start off with.
Best of luck!
Happy breakfast to you! 🙂
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Any other veg such as spinach , 1/2 cup blueberries or for further weight loss cut up 1 stalk of celery , light flavor smooth texture and works hard for you
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?