- I eat baked oatmeal sweetened with fruit most mornings, which is pretty easy to make and filling. But sometimes I want something else. Any suggestions of something healthy and filling?
- What if you don’t feel comfy with breakfast?
- What types of breakfast foods is best for you?
- How many nuts is a good number per day?
- What do you snack on in between meals
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen mango
Almond milk, add to your liking. (Less to make thick, more to make thin)
Instead of of mango, you can also add peanut butter to make a PB&J smoothie
2 cups frozen blueberries 1 cup 100% pomegranate juice, chilled 1 tablespoon honey 1 (6-ounce) carton vanilla fat-free yogurt
How to Make It
Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
To your Health Smoothies like this, with protein and honey, make an ideal post-workout drink–the combo helps your muscles recover after exercise.
1. I use to mix orange juice with spinach, 1 tbsp of moringa, 1 tsp of spirulina (podwer), 1tsp of grenetine and ice. Sometimes I add cardamom and/or turmeric to change the flavor a bit. If you do not have time for breakfast can add an egg (it does not taste a lot but will give you more proteins than just the moringa). You can change orange juice for 1/2 green apple or other fruit.
2. Try milk (low fat or almond milk) with frost strawberries (or mix it with different berries) and 1 tbsp of oats flakes. Add 1tsp of vainilla and the sweetener you like. You can also change milk for 0 fat yoghurt and make it more sticky as a smoothie.
Yes it’s filling.
Pinterest has some great ideas for light morning smoothies too!
Apart from that , this is my best suggestion to at least start off with.
Best of luck!
Happy breakfast to you! 🙂
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Any other veg such as spinach , 1/2 cup blueberries or for further weight loss cut up 1 stalk of celery , light flavor smooth texture and works hard for you
- What could be the best breakfast to do when you are in a hurry?
- How do you make sure you prepare a good breakfast in a limited time
- What are good options for a quick but healthy breakfast that isn’t too carb-heavy?
- How much should I eat in the morning?
- How often do you skip breakfast? Do you notice a difference?
- What is a good but simple and easy breakfast to cook?
- What kind of food do you eat? How long usually it takes to prepare?
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- I eat alone, any tips on making the experience more exciting so I stick to it?
- What’s something low carb?