2 cups frozen blueberries 1 cup 100% pomegranate juice, chilled 1 tablespoon honey 1 (6-ounce) carton vanilla fat-free yogurt
How to Make It
Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
To your Health Smoothies like this, with protein and honey, make an ideal post-workout drink–the combo helps your muscles recover after exercise.
Happy breakfast to you! 🙂
Yes it’s filling.
Pinterest has some great ideas for light morning smoothies too!
Apart from that , this is my best suggestion to at least start off with.
Best of luck!
1. I use to mix orange juice with spinach, 1 tbsp of moringa, 1 tsp of spirulina (podwer), 1tsp of grenetine and ice. Sometimes I add cardamom and/or turmeric to change the flavor a bit. If you do not have time for breakfast can add an egg (it does not taste a lot but will give you more proteins than just the moringa). You can change orange juice for 1/2 green apple or other fruit.
2. Try milk (low fat or almond milk) with frost strawberries (or mix it with different berries) and 1 tbsp of oats flakes. Add 1tsp of vainilla and the sweetener you like. You can also change milk for 0 fat yoghurt and make it more sticky as a smoothie.
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen mango
Almond milk, add to your liking. (Less to make thick, more to make thin)
Instead of of mango, you can also add peanut butter to make a PB&J smoothie
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Any other veg such as spinach , 1/2 cup blueberries or for further weight loss cut up 1 stalk of celery , light flavor smooth texture and works hard for you
- What kind of protein do you have when you’re sick of eggs for breakfast?
- Sure, what are other Fabulous members go-to breakfast on a weekday morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast that helps you lose weight?
- I start work pretty early and still struggle to get going. Is there a particular breakfast people on the go prefer?
- My fiance and I are in the habit of getting doughnuts every morning we volunteer. Since we volunteer twice a week, this is kind of a problem. What are some ways I could make this habit a little healthier? He’s not very interested in eating healthy so I need ideas that he’ll be okay with as well.
- What do you normally eat for breakfast that is gluten free?
- What is a good breakfast for people on the go?
- Does coffee help jump start your day or make you too jumpy?
- What’s the quickest and most nutritious meal to make in the morning on a budget?
- Do you drink green juices?