Porridge with almond milk or just water. It’s fantastically filling, and tastes great with chia seeds, honey or bananas. Having just porridge and water is super easy and saves time and effort especially if you have forgotten to do the weekly shop. Just 2 minutes in the microwave and ping!
I eat warm oatmeal for breakfast with milk and add berries to it. It keeps me full for several hours and the milk and fruit add to my vitamins and nutrient intake.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?