Porridge with almond milk or just water. It’s fantastically filling, and tastes great with chia seeds, honey or bananas. Having just porridge and water is super easy and saves time and effort especially if you have forgotten to do the weekly shop. Just 2 minutes in the microwave and ping!
- What is the best breakfast for waking up?
- What is your morning smoothie recipe?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What are some good different options, so I don’t have to eat the same thing every morning
- What are some tips on how to have a great breakfast? As a student sometimes rushing to class a few snacks or hacks not to miss breakfast as well?
I eat warm oatmeal for breakfast with milk and add berries to it. It keeps me full for several hours and the milk and fruit add to my vitamins and nutrient intake.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?