Porridge with almond milk or just water. It’s fantastically filling, and tastes great with chia seeds, honey or bananas. Having just porridge and water is super easy and saves time and effort especially if you have forgotten to do the weekly shop. Just 2 minutes in the microwave and ping!
I eat warm oatmeal for breakfast with milk and add berries to it. It keeps me full for several hours and the milk and fruit add to my vitamins and nutrient intake.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?