Porridge with almond milk or just water. It’s fantastically filling, and tastes great with chia seeds, honey or bananas. Having just porridge and water is super easy and saves time and effort especially if you have forgotten to do the weekly shop. Just 2 minutes in the microwave and ping!
I eat warm oatmeal for breakfast with milk and add berries to it. It keeps me full for several hours and the milk and fruit add to my vitamins and nutrient intake.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?