Porridge with almond milk or just water. It’s fantastically filling, and tastes great with chia seeds, honey or bananas. Having just porridge and water is super easy and saves time and effort especially if you have forgotten to do the weekly shop. Just 2 minutes in the microwave and ping!
I eat warm oatmeal for breakfast with milk and add berries to it. It keeps me full for several hours and the milk and fruit add to my vitamins and nutrient intake.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?