- What are some quick, healthy, on the go breakfast options you like to have?
- How do you get yourself to eat in the morning? I never want to eat breakfast and don’t get hungry in the mornings
- What is the least time-consuming way to get a great breakfast?
- What do you eat when you are in a big hurry?
- I eat almost the same breakfast daily. I would love to hear what others eat, to give me more ideas.
My breakfast is heaviest meal, as in tradition: "breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen, dinner like a pauper".
Typically omlet w cheese & spinach & other veggies, sometimes salmon, small whole wheat toast w avacado, avacado smoothie.
Might be too heavy for many.
My go to is chia seed pudding that you can make the night before, and flavor with nuts, seeds or berries. I’ve started to add coconut milk and peanut butter for even more flavor and protein. You can do the same thing with overnight oats.
Also, you can make ahead breakfast muffins with eggs, spinach and turkey sausage that you can pop in the toaster for 5 minutes if you’ve are wanting something savory.
I also cook blueberry quinoa. Which is cooked quinoa, almond milk, fresh blueberries, honey. Cook for about 20 min until it's the consistency you like .
I have also made a recipe for overnight oats. The basics of it is oatmeal and milk that sit in the fridge to soak overnight and make an easy grab and go in the morning! There are many different ways to make them such as with fruit or chocolate chips. One of my favorites is banana and peanut butter! There are tons of recipes online if you’re in need of inspiration!
Whole grain toast with natural chunky peanut butter
Omelet with a bunch of veggies
BUT! Sometimes I have avocado toast, bacon and eggs, pancakes (not really healthy but whatever), smoothies, nice stuff that just gets you through the morning.
When I don't have time I get a yogurt cup and an apple or banana
I use Dave’s Killer bread
And tomatoes if I feel zesty.
Or a delicious banana smoothie.
I like mine thick so I freeze my bananas the add kortinje Cinnamon, ice and Vanilla soy milk. It’s very filling!!
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.