When I don't have time I get a yogurt cup and an apple or banana
I also cook blueberry quinoa. Which is cooked quinoa, almond milk, fresh blueberries, honey. Cook for about 20 min until it's the consistency you like .
Whole grain toast with natural chunky peanut butter
Omelet with a bunch of veggies
My breakfast is heaviest meal, as in tradition: "breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen, dinner like a pauper".
Typically omlet w cheese & spinach & other veggies, sometimes salmon, small whole wheat toast w avacado, avacado smoothie.
Might be too heavy for many.
BUT! Sometimes I have avocado toast, bacon and eggs, pancakes (not really healthy but whatever), smoothies, nice stuff that just gets you through the morning.
I use Dave’s Killer bread
And tomatoes if I feel zesty.
Or a delicious banana smoothie.
I like mine thick so I freeze my bananas the add kortinje Cinnamon, ice and Vanilla soy milk. It’s very filling!!
My go to is chia seed pudding that you can make the night before, and flavor with nuts, seeds or berries. I’ve started to add coconut milk and peanut butter for even more flavor and protein. You can do the same thing with overnight oats.
Also, you can make ahead breakfast muffins with eggs, spinach and turkey sausage that you can pop in the toaster for 5 minutes if you’ve are wanting something savory.
I have also made a recipe for overnight oats. The basics of it is oatmeal and milk that sit in the fridge to soak overnight and make an easy grab and go in the morning! There are many different ways to make them such as with fruit or chocolate chips. One of my favorites is banana and peanut butter! There are tons of recipes online if you’re in need of inspiration!
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?