When I don't have time I get a yogurt cup and an apple or banana
I also cook blueberry quinoa. Which is cooked quinoa, almond milk, fresh blueberries, honey. Cook for about 20 min until it's the consistency you like .
Whole grain toast with natural chunky peanut butter
Omelet with a bunch of veggies
My breakfast is heaviest meal, as in tradition: "breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen, dinner like a pauper".
Typically omlet w cheese & spinach & other veggies, sometimes salmon, small whole wheat toast w avacado, avacado smoothie.
Might be too heavy for many.
BUT! Sometimes I have avocado toast, bacon and eggs, pancakes (not really healthy but whatever), smoothies, nice stuff that just gets you through the morning.
I use Dave’s Killer bread
And tomatoes if I feel zesty.
Or a delicious banana smoothie.
I like mine thick so I freeze my bananas the add kortinje Cinnamon, ice and Vanilla soy milk. It’s very filling!!
My go to is chia seed pudding that you can make the night before, and flavor with nuts, seeds or berries. I’ve started to add coconut milk and peanut butter for even more flavor and protein. You can do the same thing with overnight oats.
Also, you can make ahead breakfast muffins with eggs, spinach and turkey sausage that you can pop in the toaster for 5 minutes if you’ve are wanting something savory.
I have also made a recipe for overnight oats. The basics of it is oatmeal and milk that sit in the fridge to soak overnight and make an easy grab and go in the morning! There are many different ways to make them such as with fruit or chocolate chips. One of my favorites is banana and peanut butter! There are tons of recipes online if you’re in need of inspiration!
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?