Look, basically off your rubbish lists, I can only have oats. And prepping that in advance means either Sowans or Bannocks.
sometimes preparing some eggs, with another protein or some chopped fruit is really easy and good to try. try defrosting a bagel the night before so all you need to do in the morning is pop it in the toaster!
A veggie roll is made of various type of veggies and you can even add some choped eghs in there to give it more taste. So,to make it you can add any veghie you like but make sure that your adding more than only one vegetable add 2 or 3. The noght before you gpnna pack it cut the vegetables into really really small pieces like chop them. And after waking up you have to take flour and mik it with egg,a little bit of salt and water(make sure you take it carefullu and maintain the balence) then make flate round and big circles out of it and fry it in oil. And then mix all the choped vegetables together and add masala or ingredients just as you want and add some eggs and then fry them.(make sure to boil the vegetables first) and then put that into the flat bread and you got it.
You can wash some apples and bananas and put it in the fridge to give u alittle activity and power with your breakfast the next day ❤
A good savory breakfast would be like granola with different types of nuts (peanuts, cashews, almonds etc.) and fruits with yogurt to give you energy and protein.
I usually do a bowl of oatmeal the night before and put some cranberries or golden raisins in there (Gross old oatmeal I know, I'm weird) but it's simple, easy to eat and the dried fruit makes it just sweet enough to make it special each day.
Nie znam takich sniadan. Zazwyczaj jadam swiezo usmazone jajko sadzone z pszenna bulka z maslem. Do tego kawa. Od czasu do czasu zmieniam to na shake banan/awokado. Tak czy siak kawa z mlekiem o poranku jest najlepsza rzecza na swiecie:)
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?