You could also use egg white protein powder in a smoothie with fruits (try to avoid juice).
Or you can bake eggs with veggies on Sunday or twice a week and only have to microwave them in the morning.
If you still prefer eggs but don’t have time to cook then you can try this 2-min steamed egg recipe:
1. Crack an egg, add a bit of water, a pinch of sugar(or mirin), and a bit of salt(or soy sauce).
2. Stir vigorously by hand
3. Heat the mixture in microwave (750 w, ca. 1.5-2 min)
Some dates & almonds.
Fruits like sitaphal,etc. Thanks
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?