You could also use egg white protein powder in a smoothie with fruits (try to avoid juice).
Or you can bake eggs with veggies on Sunday or twice a week and only have to microwave them in the morning.
If you still prefer eggs but don’t have time to cook then you can try this 2-min steamed egg recipe:
1. Crack an egg, add a bit of water, a pinch of sugar(or mirin), and a bit of salt(or soy sauce).
2. Stir vigorously by hand
3. Heat the mixture in microwave (750 w, ca. 1.5-2 min)
Some dates & almonds.
Fruits like sitaphal,etc. Thanks
- What are some of your favorite low-carb breakfast options?
- Is cereal a good option for those days where you just don’t have the time to cook a proper meal?
- Do you have smoothies for breakfast? Any recipes to share?
- How long after waking up should I have breakfast?
- What do you prepare for your breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m planning a bigger breakfast later in the morning?
- What supplements do you recommend adding to your daily breakfast intake?
- Do you prefer sweet (pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc.) or savory (eggs, bacon, salmon, avocado toast, etc.) breakfasts?
- What are some ways to introduce more variety into my daily breakfast?
- What are some breakfast options for when you are on the go and rushing out the door?