You could also use egg white protein powder in a smoothie with fruits (try to avoid juice).
Or you can bake eggs with veggies on Sunday or twice a week and only have to microwave them in the morning.
If you still prefer eggs but don’t have time to cook then you can try this 2-min steamed egg recipe:
1. Crack an egg, add a bit of water, a pinch of sugar(or mirin), and a bit of salt(or soy sauce).
2. Stir vigorously by hand
3. Heat the mixture in microwave (750 w, ca. 1.5-2 min)
Some dates & almonds.
Fruits like sitaphal,etc. Thanks
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?