If you still prefer eggs but don’t have time to cook then you can try this 2-min steamed egg recipe:
1. Crack an egg, add a bit of water, a pinch of sugar(or mirin), and a bit of salt(or soy sauce).
2. Stir vigorously by hand
3. Heat the mixture in microwave (750 w, ca. 1.5-2 min)
Some dates & almonds.
Fruits like sitaphal,etc. Thanks
You could also use egg white protein powder in a smoothie with fruits (try to avoid juice).
Or you can bake eggs with veggies on Sunday or twice a week and only have to microwave them in the morning.
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?