You can use protein powder as make a protein shake that is vegan and has lots of nutrients. You can also have nut butter on toast or a rice cake, it is really yummy and good for you.
Oatmeal or chia seed ‘pudding’ is a good choice that can be made in advance for a quick grab and go option. Fruits and nuts are other choices.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?