- What are different breakfast options that you recommend? Looking for variety in my morning breakfast.
- What’s the best way to pep up simple oatmeal?
- What are some good vegan and vegetarian options for a healthy and quick breakfast?
- What’s your go-to fast but healthy breakfast?
- What vegetation breakfast had worked well for you?
Fingers crossed on your journey!
"Good fats" could include veggies & fish like salmon, mackeral, tuna, & sardines. Avacado on whole wheat or full grain toast works unless you are full-bore keto. Combine w hard cheese & salmon & you have a tasty start. Peanut butter (organic or natural) is good.
Hummus w whole grain pita or Naan works.
If you’re trying to increase protein bc you’re maybe trying to build muscle, I highly recommend a plant-based protein powder. Mix in a blender with a bunch of kale and ice and it’s a real healthy dessert or breakfast or post workout meal. Paleo is a fad, but eating what makes you feel good over the course of years whilst avoiding inflammatory diseases is where it’s at. Best of luck on your journey.
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?