If you’re trying to increase protein bc you’re maybe trying to build muscle, I highly recommend a plant-based protein powder. Mix in a blender with a bunch of kale and ice and it’s a real healthy dessert or breakfast or post workout meal. Paleo is a fad, but eating what makes you feel good over the course of years whilst avoiding inflammatory diseases is where it’s at. Best of luck on your journey.
"Good fats" could include veggies & fish like salmon, mackeral, tuna, & sardines. Avacado on whole wheat or full grain toast works unless you are full-bore keto. Combine w hard cheese & salmon & you have a tasty start. Peanut butter (organic or natural) is good.
Hummus w whole grain pita or Naan works.
Fingers crossed on your journey!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.