If you’re trying to increase protein bc you’re maybe trying to build muscle, I highly recommend a plant-based protein powder. Mix in a blender with a bunch of kale and ice and it’s a real healthy dessert or breakfast or post workout meal. Paleo is a fad, but eating what makes you feel good over the course of years whilst avoiding inflammatory diseases is where it’s at. Best of luck on your journey.
"Good fats" could include veggies & fish like salmon, mackeral, tuna, & sardines. Avacado on whole wheat or full grain toast works unless you are full-bore keto. Combine w hard cheese & salmon & you have a tasty start. Peanut butter (organic or natural) is good.
Hummus w whole grain pita or Naan works.
Fingers crossed on your journey!
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?