Here are the too five reasons NOT to eat toast with breakfast:
1. You have a white shirt on and you can't eat toast without jelly.
2. You’ve only eaten cereal, oatmeal, or another carb filled food. Don't add toast to that.
3. You're on your way to a meeting and eating in your car. Too many crumbs!
4. There's only one piece of toast left and your partner or roommate hasn’t had breakfast yet.
5. You need that slice of bread to go with the soup and salad you’re planning to eat at lunch.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?