Here are the too five reasons NOT to eat toast with breakfast:
1. You have a white shirt on and you can't eat toast without jelly.
2. You’ve only eaten cereal, oatmeal, or another carb filled food. Don't add toast to that.
3. You're on your way to a meeting and eating in your car. Too many crumbs!
4. There's only one piece of toast left and your partner or roommate hasn’t had breakfast yet.
5. You need that slice of bread to go with the soup and salad you’re planning to eat at lunch.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.