Here are the too five reasons NOT to eat toast with breakfast:
1. You have a white shirt on and you can't eat toast without jelly.
2. You’ve only eaten cereal, oatmeal, or another carb filled food. Don't add toast to that.
3. You're on your way to a meeting and eating in your car. Too many crumbs!
4. There's only one piece of toast left and your partner or roommate hasn’t had breakfast yet.
5. You need that slice of bread to go with the soup and salad you’re planning to eat at lunch.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?