Here are the too five reasons NOT to eat toast with breakfast:
1. You have a white shirt on and you can't eat toast without jelly.
2. You’ve only eaten cereal, oatmeal, or another carb filled food. Don't add toast to that.
3. You're on your way to a meeting and eating in your car. Too many crumbs!
4. There's only one piece of toast left and your partner or roommate hasn’t had breakfast yet.
5. You need that slice of bread to go with the soup and salad you’re planning to eat at lunch.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?