I enjoy toasted cinnamon raisin English muffin with peanut butter topped with apples and bananas with my green or black tea on the side. So delicious!
I like to eat a sandwich with a lot of protien and some carbs as it’s nutritious and filling. It just fuels me for the da
I think maybe vegetables. Maybe I should drink orange juice too since I don’t go out much. Maybe even turkey bacon would be a better choice.
I eat granola and toast for breakfast. I will add a banana if I am really hungry. I am not a fan of eggs so I eat alot of cold cereal and hot oatmeal.
Oats with soya free sugar milk and fruits, chia pudding with fresh fruits, peas and tofu scrambled and a big glass of fresh juice with a lot of fruits and vegetables in.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?