I enjoy toasted cinnamon raisin English muffin with peanut butter topped with apples and bananas with my green or black tea on the side. So delicious!
I like to eat a sandwich with a lot of protien and some carbs as it’s nutritious and filling. It just fuels me for the da
I think maybe vegetables. Maybe I should drink orange juice too since I don’t go out much. Maybe even turkey bacon would be a better choice.
I eat granola and toast for breakfast. I will add a banana if I am really hungry. I am not a fan of eggs so I eat alot of cold cereal and hot oatmeal.
Oats with soya free sugar milk and fruits, chia pudding with fresh fruits, peas and tofu scrambled and a big glass of fresh juice with a lot of fruits and vegetables in.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.