I enjoy toasted cinnamon raisin English muffin with peanut butter topped with apples and bananas with my green or black tea on the side. So delicious!
I like to eat a sandwich with a lot of protien and some carbs as it’s nutritious and filling. It just fuels me for the da
I think maybe vegetables. Maybe I should drink orange juice too since I don’t go out much. Maybe even turkey bacon would be a better choice.
I eat granola and toast for breakfast. I will add a banana if I am really hungry. I am not a fan of eggs so I eat alot of cold cereal and hot oatmeal.
Oats with soya free sugar milk and fruits, chia pudding with fresh fruits, peas and tofu scrambled and a big glass of fresh juice with a lot of fruits and vegetables in.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?