My favourite low carb breakfast is a Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche, reason being it's fast and easy to prepare but it's also really healthy
Noen ganger trenger jeg havregryn eller grøt, andre ganger er det veldig digg med grove lefser. Da har jeg enten kjøttdeig eller kylling i. Eller kremost, pesto og spekeskinke. En «kald taco» er også godt. Og avokado toast, eller kanskje noe med kokt egg eller eggerøre
B R Nice S.
I would definitely say omelettes. And I actually like vegetable omelette better than regular cheese omelettes. I love to sauté season vegetables fist with a little olive oil and then add the eggs. It is not only my favourite low-carb breakfast but also one of my all time breakfast recipes. It is effortless (maybe not as effortless as cheese omelette but still is easy), fulfilling and pretty to look at 🙂
If I do no carb, I'll make a salad and add seafood or chicken at the protein. Sounds weird for breakfast, but in the summer when its over 80 by the time I wake, it hits the spot. For winter I do low carb with eggs over easy and put them on a slice of low carb toast or Tortilla so its portable 🤭
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.