Well for me a way to get off my phone at night is to maybe set an alarm or screen time which locks your phone from apps at any desired time
Sunny side up eggs with avocado, paprika and curcumin, plain fruit salad, orange juice, plain cereal flakes or piece of whole wheat bread and hot chocolate 😋 Hmmmm so good!
I love fried eggs. I always cook the to where they're crispy and golden brown on both sides and then I put barbecue on them!!
Nat Lia C.
My go-to breakfast is oatmeal but my favorite high-protein breakfast is banana protein pancakes with fruit and peanut butter 🤤
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?