Well for me a way to get off my phone at night is to maybe set an alarm or screen time which locks your phone from apps at any desired time
Sunny side up eggs with avocado, paprika and curcumin, plain fruit salad, orange juice, plain cereal flakes or piece of whole wheat bread and hot chocolate 😋 Hmmmm so good!
I love fried eggs. I always cook the to where they're crispy and golden brown on both sides and then I put barbecue on them!!
Nat Lia C.
My go-to breakfast is oatmeal but my favorite high-protein breakfast is banana protein pancakes with fruit and peanut butter 🤤
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.