Absolutely! A wholemeal toast and sliced banana will give you enough energy to get your morning started. I think it is a very healthy and quick way to have protein and longer digestible sugars to satiate your morning needs! 🙂
Yes, it has complex carbs who can give you the energy you need throughout your day. The banana contains many important nutrients and provides benefits for digestion, hearth health and weight loss.
Jo Jo N.
Yes, you should always try to work some good balance of grains or fruits into your breakfast if possible. If you can’t remember that no matter what you do eat, it’s about portions
Even though a slice of toast with banana is a healthy option as it combines fruit and fiber, this meal largely consists of carbs. Make sure to add a source of protein (such as a hard boiled egg) and a source of healthy fats (a scoop of peanut butter or almond butter) to amp up the nutritious value of your meal.
Hi ! I need good and healthy breakfast ideas. I don't like oatmeal that much so anything else maybe? Or good recipes with oatmeal.Thank you for the answers <3
It’s better than no breakfast😊 I would try to include some veggies and protein source in addition, but it’s really going from good to great.
No ! Im iranian with very deliciuse breakfast … i eat chees with nuts and bread and a cup of tea … i think its nice !
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.