For ur other question I would suggest having a later breakfast possibly after 10 am and then having lunch at about 12 30 then dinner before 6 pm so ur body isn't trying to digest food while ur sleeping
Like "I can't wake up and have breakfast at the same time"
This is just an example.
You are the only one who can answer this question.
Beliefs are what is keeping you from achieving what you want.
Change your beliefs, change the way you act.
Set your alarm 15 mins earlier than you actually want/need to get up, for 2 weeks past the point that you are actually able to wake up on time.
You also need to have a motivation, and to remind yourself of what it is. E.g. I’m going to wake up at 7am, so that I can have a delicious breakfast and get to work on time.
As a part of your bed time routine, repeat your motivation a few times and make sure to use different words and in a different order. E.g. (see prev. example) I like to take my time having breakfast and in order to get to work on time, I’ll need to wake up at 7am. [and] I’m waking up at 7 so that I don’t have to rush my breakfast and feel calm as I get to work.
1. Cut out naps
2. Go to bed earlier the night before
3. Remind self of motivation/reasons why
4. Set the alarm 15 mins earlier than you need
See if you can figure out a way of pre-making your breakfast. Overnight oats. Frozen breakfast burritos. Toast with nut butter. Prepped chopped fruit for smoothies. Granola bars. Leftovers. Each of these should be a 5min option of food for the morning.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?