For ur other question I would suggest having a later breakfast possibly after 10 am and then having lunch at about 12 30 then dinner before 6 pm so ur body isn't trying to digest food while ur sleeping
Like "I can't wake up and have breakfast at the same time"
This is just an example.
You are the only one who can answer this question.
Beliefs are what is keeping you from achieving what you want.
Change your beliefs, change the way you act.
Set your alarm 15 mins earlier than you actually want/need to get up, for 2 weeks past the point that you are actually able to wake up on time.
You also need to have a motivation, and to remind yourself of what it is. E.g. I’m going to wake up at 7am, so that I can have a delicious breakfast and get to work on time.
As a part of your bed time routine, repeat your motivation a few times and make sure to use different words and in a different order. E.g. (see prev. example) I like to take my time having breakfast and in order to get to work on time, I’ll need to wake up at 7am. [and] I’m waking up at 7 so that I don’t have to rush my breakfast and feel calm as I get to work.
1. Cut out naps
2. Go to bed earlier the night before
3. Remind self of motivation/reasons why
4. Set the alarm 15 mins earlier than you need
See if you can figure out a way of pre-making your breakfast. Overnight oats. Frozen breakfast burritos. Toast with nut butter. Prepped chopped fruit for smoothies. Granola bars. Leftovers. Each of these should be a 5min option of food for the morning.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?