For ur other question I would suggest having a later breakfast possibly after 10 am and then having lunch at about 12 30 then dinner before 6 pm so ur body isn't trying to digest food while ur sleeping
Like "I can't wake up and have breakfast at the same time"
This is just an example.
You are the only one who can answer this question.
Beliefs are what is keeping you from achieving what you want.
Change your beliefs, change the way you act.
Set your alarm 15 mins earlier than you actually want/need to get up, for 2 weeks past the point that you are actually able to wake up on time.
You also need to have a motivation, and to remind yourself of what it is. E.g. I’m going to wake up at 7am, so that I can have a delicious breakfast and get to work on time.
As a part of your bed time routine, repeat your motivation a few times and make sure to use different words and in a different order. E.g. (see prev. example) I like to take my time having breakfast and in order to get to work on time, I’ll need to wake up at 7am. [and] I’m waking up at 7 so that I don’t have to rush my breakfast and feel calm as I get to work.
1. Cut out naps
2. Go to bed earlier the night before
3. Remind self of motivation/reasons why
4. Set the alarm 15 mins earlier than you need
See if you can figure out a way of pre-making your breakfast. Overnight oats. Frozen breakfast burritos. Toast with nut butter. Prepped chopped fruit for smoothies. Granola bars. Leftovers. Each of these should be a 5min option of food for the morning.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.