You can prepare it the night before
You can do it the way you like and it’s nice and really helps in weight loss
Also pre-make a batch of hard boiled eggs, so you can grab one to eat with the smoothie.
You could also go for a savoury breakfast and cook up some eggs with some veggies, like spinach, and eat your favorite carb source with it.
I suggest you to try out chia pudding as well, it's easy to make (you could even prep it the night before) and it's very nutritious.
They're not my favourite, but you could give a go to smoothies and smoothie bowls too. You can experiment with different ingredients, different consistencies and different toppings.
[If you're vegan, you can substitute milk and yoghurt with non-dairy alternatives and eggs with your preferred protein sources — I've never tried eggs substitutes and I don't know about their nutrients content, sooo…]
– fruit salad
– oatmeal with fruit, some seeds, and/or some almonds, nuts… (or you can just buy an already prepared mix in the store)
– omelette with just eggs and chopped olives, and in addition to that some orange juice or fresh tomatoes (I personally love this one)
– boiled or fried eggs, and whatever you have at home at the moment 🙂
Wholegrain cereals such as granola (just be mindful of the sugar content as some are high in sugar)
Everything premade is easy in the morning, so you could do some chickpea flour pancakes and get the batter prepped in the evening.
Smoothies are also a good option if you have a few bananas and other produce around, the better the blender the easier it will be. These won't keep you full for too long though
And the authors days fresh fruit shake, with almond milk 😉
Breakfast smoothie with berries and oats
Fried eggs if you have time – best breakfast
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?