I’m actually not really a fan of savoury breakfasts. I’m more into pancakes, waffles, cereal that sorta stuff, but if I had to pick one I would probably say a Sunday morning fry (hash browns, toast, beans, sausages, eggs)
My favorite breakfast is eggs with sausage and some toast with some coffee…I love feeling energized or more awake because it is my perfect start to my day<3.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?