I'm not too familiar with vegan breakfasts myself but almond milk whey protein shakes w/Kale has always been something I've found solace in. Or Grits, maybe oatmeal with coconut milk. I also like making island fruit smoothies with protein supplements w/coconut water as a base. I hope this helps.
I love making vegan pancakes, which I found a recipe for on bbcgoodfood. I love putting Chia seeds and banana with it as well !
Tofu scramble is always my to go to. I usually make it with tortilla wraps and add some avocados and tomatoes on top. With a bowl of mixed berries/ oramges on the side. Another to go to are potatoes with mixed vegetables baled with spices. Also with a side of fruit!
El Onore O.
A protein shake using plant based protein base, blueberries, bananas, almond milk, oats, and sprinkle in some organic cacao powder
I'm honestly not a huge fan of breakfast in general, and I haven't tried any vegan recipes so I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.