I'm not too familiar with vegan breakfasts myself but almond milk whey protein shakes w/Kale has always been something I've found solace in. Or Grits, maybe oatmeal with coconut milk. I also like making island fruit smoothies with protein supplements w/coconut water as a base. I hope this helps.
I love making vegan pancakes, which I found a recipe for on bbcgoodfood. I love putting Chia seeds and banana with it as well !
Tofu scramble is always my to go to. I usually make it with tortilla wraps and add some avocados and tomatoes on top. With a bowl of mixed berries/ oramges on the side. Another to go to are potatoes with mixed vegetables baled with spices. Also with a side of fruit!
El Onore O.
A protein shake using plant based protein base, blueberries, bananas, almond milk, oats, and sprinkle in some organic cacao powder
I'm honestly not a huge fan of breakfast in general, and I haven't tried any vegan recipes so I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?