I'm not too familiar with vegan breakfasts myself but almond milk whey protein shakes w/Kale has always been something I've found solace in. Or Grits, maybe oatmeal with coconut milk. I also like making island fruit smoothies with protein supplements w/coconut water as a base. I hope this helps.
I love making vegan pancakes, which I found a recipe for on bbcgoodfood. I love putting Chia seeds and banana with it as well !
Tofu scramble is always my to go to. I usually make it with tortilla wraps and add some avocados and tomatoes on top. With a bowl of mixed berries/ oramges on the side. Another to go to are potatoes with mixed vegetables baled with spices. Also with a side of fruit!
El Onore O.
A protein shake using plant based protein base, blueberries, bananas, almond milk, oats, and sprinkle in some organic cacao powder
I'm honestly not a huge fan of breakfast in general, and I haven't tried any vegan recipes so I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?