I'm not too familiar with vegan breakfasts myself but almond milk whey protein shakes w/Kale has always been something I've found solace in. Or Grits, maybe oatmeal with coconut milk. I also like making island fruit smoothies with protein supplements w/coconut water as a base. I hope this helps.
I love making vegan pancakes, which I found a recipe for on bbcgoodfood. I love putting Chia seeds and banana with it as well !
Tofu scramble is always my to go to. I usually make it with tortilla wraps and add some avocados and tomatoes on top. With a bowl of mixed berries/ oramges on the side. Another to go to are potatoes with mixed vegetables baled with spices. Also with a side of fruit!
El Onore O.
A protein shake using plant based protein base, blueberries, bananas, almond milk, oats, and sprinkle in some organic cacao powder
I'm honestly not a huge fan of breakfast in general, and I haven't tried any vegan recipes so I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?