- What are some tasty breakfast foods? I’m not very creative when it comes to that.
- Is toast and butter part of a healthy breakfast?
- Can a solids breakfast be replaced by a liquids breakfast? For example a protein shake.
- I hate breakfast and energy bars! Do you have any good replacements that stay fresh for as long as those bars do?
- Are carbs or breads really important for breakfast? Do you prefer carbs usually for breakfast?
You could also just maybe eat some fruit with yoghurt and muesli. That’s what I usually eat as breakfast.
I hope this helps 🙂
That’s why I start the day with a bulletproof coffee. This high fat, 0 sugar wonder leaves me feeling great.
Give it a try. Check out bulletproof coffee.
However once you notice how important it is for you, the liking will come.
-protein powder with soy or nut milk
-turkey or other healthy meat with your spinach
-peanut or almond butter on toast
-yogurt or kefir with fruit or nuts
If you are asking for something to go along with spinach you can do a smoothly with several different fruits and add spinach to it as all. Or if you need something to bite on (like me) do some toasts with rye bread, add cheese, tomatoes, avocado, ham or whatever you prefer, and the spinach on top 🙂
Have a lovely day
I'm a fan of simple ingredients, perhaps add quinoa and some other veggies, beets are really good, add some cheese and sunflower seeds. Variations on salad dressings and you've got a great head start to the day.
Try making some overnight oats sweetened with almond milk, brown sugar and honey. You can add a little bit of dark chocolate if you like too
Sometimes a “sweet” breakfast is okay too.
-a handful of fruits and veggies (apple, banana, oranges, berries, kale, broccoli, etc)
-smoothies with various fruits and veggies, with hemp seeds, chia seeds, and flaxseed if available
-plain oatmeal with berries or cinnamon
-energy bars like Lara Bar that are all natural no sugar added (avoid things like Cliff Bars)
-Bran cereal with nut or soy milk
-Various nuts and seeds (almond, cashew, pistachio, pumpkin seeds, etc)
-Plain yogurt paired with any of the above
Alternatively, a simple Google search for spinach recipes for whichever eating plan you're using (keto, paleo, etc) should yield you nearly endless results!
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?