-a handful of fruits and veggies (apple, banana, oranges, berries, kale, broccoli, etc)
-smoothies with various fruits and veggies, with hemp seeds, chia seeds, and flaxseed if available
-plain oatmeal with berries or cinnamon
-energy bars like Lara Bar that are all natural no sugar added (avoid things like Cliff Bars)
-Bran cereal with nut or soy milk
-Various nuts and seeds (almond, cashew, pistachio, pumpkin seeds, etc)
-Plain yogurt paired with any of the above
That’s why I start the day with a bulletproof coffee. This high fat, 0 sugar wonder leaves me feeling great.
Give it a try. Check out bulletproof coffee.
Alternatively, a simple Google search for spinach recipes for whichever eating plan you're using (keto, paleo, etc) should yield you nearly endless results!
-protein powder with soy or nut milk
-turkey or other healthy meat with your spinach
-peanut or almond butter on toast
-yogurt or kefir with fruit or nuts
Try making some overnight oats sweetened with almond milk, brown sugar and honey. You can add a little bit of dark chocolate if you like too
Sometimes a “sweet” breakfast is okay too.
You could also just maybe eat some fruit with yoghurt and muesli. That’s what I usually eat as breakfast.
I hope this helps 🙂
I'm a fan of simple ingredients, perhaps add quinoa and some other veggies, beets are really good, add some cheese and sunflower seeds. Variations on salad dressings and you've got a great head start to the day.
However once you notice how important it is for you, the liking will come.
If you are asking for something to go along with spinach you can do a smoothly with several different fruits and add spinach to it as all. Or if you need something to bite on (like me) do some toasts with rye bread, add cheese, tomatoes, avocado, ham or whatever you prefer, and the spinach on top 🙂
Have a lovely day
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?