I normally only have one cup of coffee a day but if am really tired I will have two and on the days I train I have energy gel to Enhance my performance.
Honestly, I don’t consume any amount of caffeine coz according to my studies in this field, I know that caffeine isn’t very good for health. Instead, I exercise and do yoga every day and listen to music or read books to relieve my fatigue. My advice is consume less. Have a very good day! Hope you have a wonderful life
Usually I start my morning with a cup after my water intake, then further into the day ill have another and sometimes I'll have a third. I have had times before that I've had up to five cups of coffee specifically my caffeine weakness! I'm cutting down the amount and maybe one day switch to only tea but will see.
Actually i drink about 2_3cup of tea and if there will be a talking meeting or family gathering then it will be added with one cup of coffee or 2cup of tea
A little, I don't drink coffee, but I do love tea, especially black tea and milk tea. And I often have a cup of milk tea for my breakfast.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?