I normally only have one cup of coffee a day but if am really tired I will have two and on the days I train I have energy gel to Enhance my performance.
Honestly, I don’t consume any amount of caffeine coz according to my studies in this field, I know that caffeine isn’t very good for health. Instead, I exercise and do yoga every day and listen to music or read books to relieve my fatigue. My advice is consume less. Have a very good day! Hope you have a wonderful life
Usually I start my morning with a cup after my water intake, then further into the day ill have another and sometimes I'll have a third. I have had times before that I've had up to five cups of coffee specifically my caffeine weakness! I'm cutting down the amount and maybe one day switch to only tea but will see.
Actually i drink about 2_3cup of tea and if there will be a talking meeting or family gathering then it will be added with one cup of coffee or 2cup of tea
A little, I don't drink coffee, but I do love tea, especially black tea and milk tea. And I often have a cup of milk tea for my breakfast.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.