-Mushroom with garlic and heavy cream with spanich
-Oatmeal with honey and milk
-Spanich with onion and garlic
But if you want to just skip the whole boiled/ fried egg, porridge is a great energy breakfast. Top that with a slice of sausage for protein maybe on a sandwich and you're good to go.avoid adding too much jam or such in the porridge though 🙂
Porridge out of oats also shouldn't contain eggs and is really quick and cheap to make. 1 dl (or half a cup) of oats and 2 dl (or one cup) of water. 2 min in the microwave and voila. Spice with salt, (personally I also add cardamom for a softer flavour) and you're done!
Hope this helps 🙂
Put 40g oats, 120g frozen berries of your choice, and 100g fat free plain Greek style yoghurt in an airtight container. Place in fridge overnight. Next morning mix it together, add a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of your favourite seeds, eat and enjoy
For breakfast I LOVE making scrambled tofu. I give it the yellow color using a little bit of turmeric 😉 and add all the best veggies like onions, peppers, mushrooms, and whatever 🙂
The Canadian nutritionist that lives in Holland makes such tasty recipes and has a great way of showing how to prepare it. Recipes are on the blog and on YouTube
For snack I make hummus with veggie, sweet potato or cellery chips.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?