-Mushroom with garlic and heavy cream with spanich
-Oatmeal with honey and milk
-Spanich with onion and garlic
But if you want to just skip the whole boiled/ fried egg, porridge is a great energy breakfast. Top that with a slice of sausage for protein maybe on a sandwich and you're good to go.avoid adding too much jam or such in the porridge though 🙂
Porridge out of oats also shouldn't contain eggs and is really quick and cheap to make. 1 dl (or half a cup) of oats and 2 dl (or one cup) of water. 2 min in the microwave and voila. Spice with salt, (personally I also add cardamom for a softer flavour) and you're done!
Hope this helps 🙂
Put 40g oats, 120g frozen berries of your choice, and 100g fat free plain Greek style yoghurt in an airtight container. Place in fridge overnight. Next morning mix it together, add a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of your favourite seeds, eat and enjoy
For breakfast I LOVE making scrambled tofu. I give it the yellow color using a little bit of turmeric 😉 and add all the best veggies like onions, peppers, mushrooms, and whatever 🙂
The Canadian nutritionist that lives in Holland makes such tasty recipes and has a great way of showing how to prepare it. Recipes are on the blog and on YouTube
For snack I make hummus with veggie, sweet potato or cellery chips.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?