Eggs are always a perfect breakfast and so versatile. Sometimes, when I just don't want eggs, I mix it up. Like adding freshly chopped cilantro and a couple dabs of my favorite hot sauce, or scrambling with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. You can hardboil them and stick them in a quick salad with some raspberries, or over-easy on a slice of whole wheat toast. If I really want to indulge, I will make a small omelette with fresh spinach, bell peppers, chives, and cilantro. The healthy possibilities are endless!
I actually don't care about the calories as long as they're not sugar based like cocopops… I think I would prefer things like fruit eggs and avocado
For a low calorie breakfast u should always say yes to fruits…boiled veggies…some eggs can also be included…oats can work as well…u can have brown bread with some butter or cheese…avoid eating oily food or junk foods…they are not a great start for a good active day😊😊😊
Light and fit Greek yogurt with Raspberries and Blackberries. Yogurt is 80 calories and delicious, and you can choose from what ever type of fruit you want to go with it!
Any fruit. I'd recommend a fruit bowl for variety or to add something. Try sprinkling cinnamon and sugar over apple slices, maybe microwaving or baking them if you want. Frozen blueberries in a bowl with milk and a little bit of sugar and creamer is good as well. Just make sure you're getting enough calories and nutrients to properly nourish yourself!
One of my favorites is an English muffin toasted with some peanut butter and honey (just watch the amount of pb!). Another go-to is low fat yogurt with honey, granola, and some fruit
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??