Usually I make sure every night that my next morning breakfast is sorted. I cook fresh every morning but some preparations can be done a night before that really helps. Never leave home with an empty stomach. I always have a hearty breakfast. However sometimes when I am running late, I grab a fruit or nuts or quickly make a tea or something just to make sure I dont leave my house with empty stomach.
Waking up lil extra gives you ample enough time to prepare your breakfast and get ready for the day.
Good luck on your journey to a helthier lifestyle! Ur doing great just a little more 🙂
I usually take with me fruit and protein bar or (I will try this next week) a banana and peanut butter smoothie.
use a spiraliser for carrot, some spinach and veggies I cut the previous evening for my child’s lunch box.
I use a spiraliser for carrot, some spinach and veggies I cut the previous evening for my child’s lunch box.
If you have any to keep it low carb, then just eat the veggies and beans as a salad.
They’re quick to put together and quick to drink at home while I’m doing other things
If you have kids try to think of the snacks you give them. Yop yoplait yogourt or gogo squeez (apple sauce) are two no mess option you can take while driving a car. Granola bar, cheesestring ficello, babybel, etc.
On the plus side, if you are a parent with picky children, it's easier to bargain eating breakfast if it's in terms of snacks.
I try to make sure the day or night before that I have some thing ready to grab and go the next morning.
Usually if I am preparing for my upcoming week’s daily routines, I will have made sure to do some quick grocery shopping for the upcoming 5 to 7 days.
I prepare breakfast from the evening. Google for “overnight oats” for example. You will find plenty of tasty, quick and effective recipes
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?