I also love having some yogurt mixed in with fruit, such as berries or making a smoothie!
Another easy breakfast is chia pudding, I make it the night before, then I grab it in the morning put some toppings and EAT!!
It is all up to you what you like and how much time you have!
I hope this helped!😁
70g frozen fruit mix
120g frozen veggies
25-50g protein powder
1/2 tbsp honey
~1 cup pulp free OJ
1/3 cup milk
Usually pretty thick, add water to drink quickly.
• fruit platter
– often go w/ apple, grapes, banana and mandarin/orange
• muesli w/ yoghurt or milk
– w/ fresh fruit if possible
• boiled eggs and veggie snacks
– such as carrot and cucumber
You can make it night before so in the morning you can just microwave it or eat as it is.
1. Mash rape banana.
2. Microwave 1/2 cup of milk with spoon of chia seeds for 45 seconds.
3. Add oats to the banana.
4. Add milk with chia seeds.
5. Add your favourite extras like cinnamon, nuts, raisins etc or leave it as it is
6. Put it into the fridge for a few hours/overnight
7. Enjoy your meal! 🖤
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?