I also love having some yogurt mixed in with fruit, such as berries or making a smoothie!
Another easy breakfast is chia pudding, I make it the night before, then I grab it in the morning put some toppings and EAT!!
It is all up to you what you like and how much time you have!
I hope this helped!😁
70g frozen fruit mix
120g frozen veggies
25-50g protein powder
1/2 tbsp honey
~1 cup pulp free OJ
1/3 cup milk
Usually pretty thick, add water to drink quickly.
• fruit platter
– often go w/ apple, grapes, banana and mandarin/orange
• muesli w/ yoghurt or milk
– w/ fresh fruit if possible
• boiled eggs and veggie snacks
– such as carrot and cucumber
You can make it night before so in the morning you can just microwave it or eat as it is.
1. Mash rape banana.
2. Microwave 1/2 cup of milk with spoon of chia seeds for 45 seconds.
3. Add oats to the banana.
4. Add milk with chia seeds.
5. Add your favourite extras like cinnamon, nuts, raisins etc or leave it as it is
6. Put it into the fridge for a few hours/overnight
7. Enjoy your meal! 🖤
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.