Banana with peanut butter, Greek yogurt and granola. Sometimes I'll eat leftovers of what I had for dinner if it's a good balance of nutrients for starting the day
Elimina5e sugar and simple carbs. Use Complex carbohydrates. They are peas, beans, whole grains, and vegetables. You can find many recipes if you search keto or Paleo foods.
Look for trail mix at the store. Make sure it doesn't have too many added sugars, natural sugar is usually okay but I'd go easy on it. Walnuts and berries are a great wake-up breakfast or snack throughout the day that will nip your hunger and keep you from overeating. I like cranberry trail mix but you can pick what you like!
I prefer fruits like apple, orange or banana. Because they have all things that my body need and make me healthy. Its 2 day I cross line on sugar and I feel my body is happy. Thank you for good change in my life. I think you are learning me true living after 29 year.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?