Well personally I’m still in school. But I have learned to do the things that you really like to do. Don’t force yourself to do things that you do t enjoy doing, because you won’t do them and you won’t fell good a out yourself.
I don't now and will never have children, so I don't have any clear concept of the morning routines and stresses of a mother.
M Line O.
I would first get up early in the morning then drink 1 glass of water and then do some exercise and take a bath and then I would prepare lunch for my children and for me too and then wake them up and make them ready for school. Then I would drop them in my car and then go to my office.
No kids to bring to school, I measure how ling itll take me to get ready, based on if I washed my hair the might before etc., then I look up how long itll take to get where I have to go in the mor ing and make sure I get up on time.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??