Well personally I’m still in school. But I have learned to do the things that you really like to do. Don’t force yourself to do things that you do t enjoy doing, because you won’t do them and you won’t fell good a out yourself.
I don't now and will never have children, so I don't have any clear concept of the morning routines and stresses of a mother.
M Line O.
I would first get up early in the morning then drink 1 glass of water and then do some exercise and take a bath and then I would prepare lunch for my children and for me too and then wake them up and make them ready for school. Then I would drop them in my car and then go to my office.
No kids to bring to school, I measure how ling itll take me to get ready, based on if I washed my hair the might before etc., then I look up how long itll take to get where I have to go in the mor ing and make sure I get up on time.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?