Well personally I’m still in school. But I have learned to do the things that you really like to do. Don’t force yourself to do things that you do t enjoy doing, because you won’t do them and you won’t fell good a out yourself.
- What are some easy breakfast ideas besides oatmeal, eggs, and avocado toast?
- What are quick easy and healthy breakfasts to prepare when rushing out the door?
- What are some healthy breakfast options that are packed with protein?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast that helps sustain energy all morning?
- What is the fastest healthy breakfast you can make?
I would first get up early in the morning then drink 1 glass of water and then do some exercise and take a bath and then I would prepare lunch for my children and for me too and then wake them up and make them ready for school. Then I would drop them in my car and then go to my office.
No kids to bring to school, I measure how ling itll take me to get ready, based on if I washed my hair the might before etc., then I look up how long itll take to get where I have to go in the mor ing and make sure I get up on time.
I don't now and will never have children, so I don't have any clear concept of the morning routines and stresses of a mother.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?